GOswim Grant Funding
About the GOswim Grant Funding
We are pleased to partner with Mornington Peninsula Shire Council and the Belgravia Foundation in assisting our local community with access to swimming lessons. This initiative has been developed to help families and their children who may be experiencing financial hardship following the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Weekly Swim lesson
- Swimming access outside of lesson times for student
- Lessons available until 30 June 2022
How to apply
- Download the GOswim Funding Application Form
- Complete the application form including referral information from a local school or community organisation (see list of examples below) who may be aware of your situation.
- Send your application to Yawa Aquatic Centre at email@example.com
- Management will make contact to inform you of the progress of your application.
Referral Community Organisations
- Peninsula Health
- School your children may attend
- The above organisations are examples of Community support organisations. Other Community Organisations will be considered as supporting referrals.
Terms & Conditions
- Funding will be assessed based on GOswim Funding application form criteria.
- If lessons are not being utilised Management reserve the right to retract funding for redistribution to alternate families.
- Funding is available until 30 June 2022. Lessons beyond this date will attract normal GOswim lesson fees should you wish to remain enrolled in the program.
- Funding is for school aged lessons only, no squad lessons included.
Belgravia Foundation is a registered charity created to reduce barriers to participation in sport, aquatic, fitness, recreation and health programs, with a focus of its work in the catchment areas where the Belgravia Group operates in Australia.
- Mornington Peninsula Shire Council
- Belgravia Leisure
- Belgravia Foundation