Types of services provided will include:
- Allied health and nursing services for adults and children
- Women’s sexual health services
- Dental screening clinics
- Diabetes Education and prevention
- NDIS services
- Carer support groups/education programs
- Alcohol and drug services
- Counselling services
- Youth services
- Community rehabilitation programs; post-operative rehabilitation, falls prevention, movement disorders, warm water programs, Agestrong.
- Chronic disease group programs; Osteoarthritis, cancer rehabilitation, pulmonary rehabilitation and cardiac rehabilitation.
- Other specialist clinics.
Access to any services are by appointment only and may require a medical referral. Fees may apply.
Please note; depending on the type of service requested a Community Health or Community Rehabilitation venue may be deemed more suitable for your needs.