Pre Purchase Aquatic Entry
Purchase your casual aquatic entry online and avoid the queue.
Please follow these quick and easy steps to finalise your booking:
- Select 'Purchase Entry Pass’, displayed in the top right corner of the screen
- Select a centre - click the drop down arrow, select ‘Yawa Aquatic Centre’ and click ‘Proceed’
- Select your desired casual entry type, amount and add to your cart
- Proceed to the checkout and follow the prompts to finalise your booking
- Scan your booking confirmation email (via mobile or print copy) at the gates or present pass to a Guest Experience team member upon entry to Yawa Aquatic Centre
Please read the below important information before proceeding to the online booking portal.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase and Use of Entry Tickets:
- All tickets valid for entry within 3 days from purchase only
- Pass is not refundable
- Children U13 must be accompanied by a supervising adult
- Patrons 16+ years and above only permitted to use Warm Water Pool, Steam, Spa & Sauna
Watch Around Water Policy
Please see Guest Experience team for watch around water bands upon entry.
- Children under 5: must be supervised by a parent/guardian within arms reach at all times. Maximum 2 children under 5 to 1 parent/guardian.
- Children under 10: must be constantly supervised by a parent/guardian over 16 years old while in the aquatic area of the centre. Maximum 4 children aged 5-9 to 1 parent/guardian.
For more information see Aquatic Supervision at Yawa